Last Revised: 4/8/2020
We may collect the following categories of information about you that either directly or indirectly identifies you or could reasonable be used to identify you (collectively, “Personal Information”):
I. Types of Information We Collect
- Subscriber information you provide when you create a Subscriber Account, including your name, email address, phone number, and mailing/shipping address.
- Information you provide to us when you access or use the Services and each time you interact with the Services or Molly My Mag, for example, when you update information, communicate with us by telephone or email, and order products or services. We also store information about the products you purchase through the Services, such as the product information, date of purchase or sale, and information relating to any support issue.
- Information we receive from third parties, including analytics platforms, social media platforms, and advertising partners.
II. Information We Do Not Collect
- Usernames and passwords. We do require that you create a username and password to access the Services, regardless of whether you’re a Subscriber or general user.
- Bank account or other financial information, including your payment card information, although you temporarily input this information to make purchases on our Website. We do not collect, process, or store your payment card information and endeavor to work solely with Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant payment processing vendors. However, we take no responsibility for overseeing the continuous compliance thereof and are generally not responsible for your payment card information except in the event that we have directly caused or contributed to a security breach to your payment card information.
- Your Social Security number, driver's license or state identification number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
- Your written or electronic signature(s), physical characteristics or description, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
- Protected or classified characteristics under California or federal law, such as race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
- Unique Identifiers, such as your IP address or device identifier/ID.
- Commercial information, such as records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Biometric information, such as genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
- Internet browsing or search history.
- Geolocation data, such as your physical location and/or movements therefrom.
- Sensory data, such as audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar.
- Professional or employment-related information, such as your current or prior job history and the performance evaluation(s) thereof.
- Non-public education information, such as records directly related to a student or maintained by an educational institution or party acting in its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
- Inferences drawn from other personal information, such as one’s profile which reflects preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes. Personal Information does not include publicly available information from government records, or de-identified or aggregated consumer information.
III. How We Collect Your Information
- Strictly Necessary Cookies - These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around our Website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Website and remembering which files you have marked for backup. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like security or e-billing, cannot be provided.
- Other Technologies - We may also use other Internet technologies, such as web beacons or pixel tags and other similar technologies, to deliver or communicate with cookies and analyze your use of the Services. We also may include web beacons in email messages so that we know when you have opened an email message received from Molly My Mag.
4. Do Not Track. Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in some web browsers, allowing users to opt out of tracking by websites and online services. Molly My Mag and the Services do not recognize DNT.
IV. How We Use Your Information
- To provide you with the Services and the products and services you request.
- To administer your Molly My Mag Subscriber Account.
- To communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you information about features of the Services or changes to our policies.
- To ensure consistency with local law and choices and controls that may be available to you.
- To personalize content and experiences.
- To detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
- To optimize or improve the content, products, services, and features of the Services.
- To personalize and improve the Services and user experiences, to increase the functionality and user friendliness of the Services, to deliver content or features that match user profiles or interests.
- To monitor and analyze the Services usage and trends and otherwise measure the effectiveness of the Services.
We, or third parties with whom we contract or partner, may also send you offers and promotions for our products and services (although where required by applicable law, we will only do so with your consent).
V. Sharing Your Information with Other Companies
We may share your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- Where you direct us to share your Personal Information with third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites.
- With third-party partners for marketing purposes.
- When we contract or partner with a third party to provide services on our behalf, including Services development and maintenance, storage, IT support, advertisers and advertising networks, analytics and search engine providers.
In addition, we may share information about groups or categories of users, in the aggregate, on an anonymized basis only (without any identifiers attributable to you in specific). Therefore, you will not be personally identifiable from such information. If you would like more information about the companies with whom or which we share your data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are based in the US so if you are based outside the US, your information will be transferred to the US. We also process Personal Information on our servers in many countries around the world so your Personal Information may not be processed on a server located in the country in which you live.
VI. Your Controls and Choices
In certain circumstances, we provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include:
- You may correct and update your Subscriber Account.
- You may change your choices for newsletters and alerts and other direct marketing.
- You may request access to the Personal Information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it or transfer it to someone else.
- You may ask us to stop using or sharing or otherwise dealing with your Personal Information in certain circumstances.
- You may change your mind where you have provided us with consent and withdraw consent for our use of your Personal Information.
You may exercise your controls and choices by modifying your profile or by contacting us at email@example.com or following instructions provided in communications sent to you. Please be aware that if you do not allow us to collect Personal Information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain products and services to you, and some of our services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences. If you have questions regarding the specific Personal Information about you that we process or retain, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Where relevant and applicable, you also have the option to make a claim with the privacy regulator in the country where you live or work or where you think we have infringed data protection laws.
VII. Third Party Websites and Links (Affiliate Program or Otherwise)
Our Services may contain links to other sites operated by third parties. Molly My Mag does not control such other sites and is not responsible for their content, their privacy policies, or their use of personal information. Molly My Mag’s inclusion of such links does not, by itself, imply any endorsement of the content on such sites or of their owners or operators except as disclosed on the Services. Molly My Mag expressly disclaims any and all liability for the actions of third parties, including, but without limitation to actions relating to the use and/or disclosure of personal information by third parties. Any information submitted by you directly to these third parties is subject to these third parties’ privacy policies.
VIII. Children’s Privacy
Molly My Mag does not intentionally gather any Personal Information about individuals who are under the age of eighteen (18) or knowingly allow such persons to sign up for the Services. The Services are not directed at children under the age of eighteen (18). IF YOU ARE UNDER EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OTHERWISE LACK THE CAPACITY TO ENTER INTO A BINDING CONTRACT, DO NOT USE OUR SERVICES.
If Molly My Mag becomes aware that it has collected Personal Information from someone under the age of eighteen (18), we will delete such information. If you are the parent or guardian of a person under the age of eighteen (18) who has provided us with Personal Information, you may contact us using the information below to request it be deleted, in order to demonstrate our reasonable efforts towards ongoing compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
IX. Data Security, Integrity and Retention
General. The security, integrity and confidentiality of your information are important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures that are designed to protect user information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, and modification. From time to time, we review our security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
XI. Your California Privacy Rights
You may contact us AS DESCRIBED IN SECTION XIII with any questions or to request a list of third parties to whom we may disclose information for marketing purposes and the categories of information we may disclose.
XII. Dispute Resolution
XIII. Contact Us