1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a small sauté pan, let ghee butter melt until fully liquified.
3. Cut potatoes in 1” cubes and slice shallots into medallions or rings.
4. In a large mixing bowl toss potatoes and shallots in 1/3 of the ghee butter and season. On a sheet pan, layout the vegetables in an even layer. Repeat the same process for broccolini and chicken breast.
5. Cut lemon into rings and lay on top of chicken and vegetables along with the sprigs of rosemary.
6. Roast for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees fahrenheit.